Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oklahoma Travels

I am currently traveling visiting family in Oklahoma while my son is on fall break from school.

While the word "fall" makes you think of cooler weather and a beautiful change in familiar scenery, in Phoenix it's totally a myth. It's still in the 100s there, so it's nice to get away and enjoy some cooler weather.


While it's not cold in Oklahoma this time of year, the evenings are chilly. The seasonal color change isn't quite there yet either. In fact, everything is quite green, and with all this green come awful sinus headaches, etc.


So while I am miserable, I thought I would post some green photos I took today for you to enjoy.






I hope to take some more to share in the next few days. I will be headed back to the desert this weekend and should have a full on head cold by then.

Wish me luck!
Tomara

No comments: